Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Dog-Sitting & Creative Craft Display with Bingo Cards

What I've been up to lately......

Dog-Sitting


Chickory


Beignet


Mocha



Organizing Craft Supplies
including drawing my own labels.



Creating spools for Dresden
and trays for tiny supplies
using vintage Bingo cards


Crafting more for my Etsy shop


and Crafting of larger spools,
this time making them to double as boxes!
Will I tire of crafting with Bingo cards?
Hard to say, but I'm having fun right now!

Join Me on Instagram
@MagiaMiaEtsy


Linking To:


12 comments:

  1. I love your bingo card spools, so unique and eye catching! That's great that you are having fun, crafting can be so cathartic, right? I deal with so many frustrating days by digging out my power sander and a paintbrush.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Audra! Crafting is one of the very best forms of therapy. Can't live without it!

      Delete
  2. These spools are super cute! Thanks for linking up to the Talk of the Town party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where is the link to your shop? Love the spools.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Teddee! Viewed on your desktop, the link is on the right sidebar. Thank You for visiting!

      Delete
  4. The pups are just too cute! Sounds like you've been having a fun time with all your crafting. LOVE the display of pretty bottles. Thanks so much for sharing at Talk of the Town.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, I just adore what you've done with these old Bingo cards- now I'm wishing I hadn't sold the ones I had! Thanks for linking up to Talk of the Town!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sarah! I know what you mean. We try to be good about selling to de-clutter and not hoard, and then later we find a need for those very same things. Been there, still doing that. ;-)

      Delete

What say you?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...